Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Am i the only one who thinks that Old Country Buffet is disgusting?

the food is terrible and very low quality. does anyone agree? the whole experience was just not good.Am i the only one who thinks that Old Country Buffet is disgusting?
The price IS good, but the food quality IS very low. The food seems like they added more water than should have to stretch out the quantity. Everything seems very cheaply made. But for the prices, what can you expect, i guess.
i totally agree, i hate it thereAm i the only one who thinks that Old Country Buffet is disgusting?
iv never been but i know my brother and his wife love the place
I agree, but what do you expect for all you can eat at 7 bucks?Am i the only one who thinks that Old Country Buffet is disgusting?
Yes I do that place stinks!! ;(
NO!!!!





I SECOND THAT MOTION
I think all buffets are disgusting!!! You have people,old,young kids,mulling around for moore food!! Gorging themselves as if they need to gain 10#'s rite there, dropping hair, coughing, sneezing,yuk=yuk got quit this discription,or I'll get sick!!!!! Its not a buffet,ITS A FEEND'N TROUGH!!!!!!!!
Please don't hate me just because I love Old Country Buffet: you can't beat the prices, the selection or the service.
it is nasty! i agree
A lot of buffets can be gross. I mean people don't always serve the food with the utensils provided. They just use their hands and grab at it, and half of these people you know don't wash their hands after using the bathroom or just in general. So buffets scare me as it is.

But I do agree Old Country Buffet is not that good. The deserts aren't bad though.
The food is good...however sometimes the people eating there can be disgusting
Yeah its not that great but there biscuits with honey butter are really good.
really depends on which day you go...you have to go during the steak days when they have the cooks grillin it up for you...that's really the only day to go there.....I have no idea what days are what....but i'm sure you can call.....
I guess I'm one of the few who does like it. Or so my few

experiences have made me feel. I usually go for their chicken,

and fish and vegies. I learned which sides I didn't like before,

and don't choose them now. Some things are blander than I

like, and I don't want to salt them.

I rarely try anything but what I've eaten before and was

satisfied with. Like a full chicken dinner. And go for dressing

instead of mashed potatoes due to the water they use instead

of milk and butter. My husband likes to go for all you can eat

ribs. And he'll have only those,and then dessert. Usually a slice of pie ala mode. We don't go often anymore tho.

We tend to go for Chinese or Seafood instead.
Absolutely disgusting! I think all buffets are, the food is always bland at best. Usually disgusting, slightly cold, sometimes very old food, and i think completely unsanitary.



Hey, the first place I ever saw green eggs outside of a Dr Sues book was at a buffet (well, they were yellow on top and greenish gray when you flipped them over)
The food is so gross there. I cannot stand when someone suggests we go there. I guess if you just want to stuff your face with plate after plate of disgusting food as possible while watching others do the same - it's the place to go. Yuck. I cannot say all buffets are bad. Have you ever tried Ryans? It's a chain down south. I used to live there years ago, and recently was in Georgia with friends. I said 'we've got to go to Ryans!' They all loved it. They are very friendly, the service is great, and they seem to care about the quality of food they are serving.
all buffets are disgusting!

No comments:

Post a Comment