Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What Papers or Flyers in the Seattle area have Old Country buffet coupons in them?

I have membership in there E-club already,

Just looking for mailers or flyers where other coupons might be obtained.What Papers or Flyers in the Seattle area have Old Country buffet coupons in them?
They usually come in the papers that are bundled together as coupons... It's hard to really describe, they come in one folded "glossy" sheet and usually have a few grocery ads in them for the week. Mine usually has one for Top Foods and one for Albertsons and maybe a Bartell's ad. Then, there's a few of those loose sheets that are on glossy paper, about 8 1/2" x 11" that will be for things like Papa Murphy's, Jack in the Box, and such, included also, and that's what the Old Country Buffet coupons have been on.



I've never seen the coupons in the blue Val-Pak envelopes or in any local newspapers that I can think of, so that's the only place I've ever seen them. I know I've saved them whenever I've gotten them, though they usually just sit on my fridge until they expire...What Papers or Flyers in the Seattle area have Old Country buffet coupons in them?
Seattle Weekly or The Stranger

No comments:

Post a Comment