Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Why do I feel so old after having an early dinner at Old Country Buffet today?

I had dinner at 3:00, and now I feel old. Not a little old...I feel like I'm 85. My bones are aching!Why do I feel so old after having an early dinner at Old Country Buffet today?
Drink some milk, it's good for your bones.



Here, have a cupcake.
Maybe because when we eat we get tired.Why do I feel so old after having an early dinner at Old Country Buffet today?
Because you ate at Old Crusty Barf-ay. It is hospital food at best, truly, truly disappointing and unhealthy.
Because you were surrounded by old people. Lol.Why do I feel so old after having an early dinner at Old Country Buffet today?
lol, dude

I don't like buffets, not b/c older people go there (I respect all my elders and all people older than me) but b/c the food is usually stale, re-cooked, not fresh, etc.



wait a couple of hours

you'll feel young again, dude.
Because Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked you after you ate. Be lucky you survived something like that.
I would recommend taking some calcium pills or have a glass of milk
I feel the same way when I leave OCB! OMG that is my favorite place to go for food! The reason is because you eat so much, that your stomach is not used to being that full and getting that much good food at once, you your body moves slower.
SEE, THE PENIS GOES SLOWLY

INTO THE BUTTCRACK AFTER THE OTHER

MAN STICKS LUBE INTO HIS HOLE..

THEN HE MOVES SLOWLY THREW HIS

ASZZ, THEN C UMS INTO HIM AND WHEN

THE OTHER MAN GOES TO THE BATHROOM, HE

POOPS OUT HIS J!ZZ
lol



So funny.



b/c it was @:

- Old

- Country

- Buffet ?
lol, idk

what is at old country buffet today?

No comments:

Post a Comment