Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Christians, will you help me picket the country buffet in my town?

Not only are they selling SHELLFISH, but they're a major cause of GLUTTONY, which is one of the SEVEN DEADLY SINS! Please help me ban this business from our little Christian village!Christians, will you help me picket the country buffet in my town?
F*ck off and read the constitution, if you can read you believer of the Invisible Boogey-Man!
Since Christians, especially bible belt Christians, have the highest obesity rates in the country, you fellow Christians are probably too busy eating at the buffet to picket. And be sure to check what you wear to picket. If it's clothing of mixed fabrics, you're going to hell along with the rest of them!

Blessings on your Journey!Christians, will you help me picket the country buffet in my town?
not christian, and NO, buffets make a ton of sense.



$8, all the Idian food I can eat, when my brother pays even.



I'm thinking thats better than a $200 dinner at which my bad wife orders everthing, even drinks when she doesn't drink, and vomits in the car
Typical Christian views. Take your "I can't enjoy it because of some biased man made religion so neither should you" views and shove it where the sun don't shine. If you don't like it don't spoil it for everyone else. Noone is forcing you to go anyway and I'm sure you won't be missedChristians, will you help me picket the country buffet in my town?
where in the bible dose it list these 7 deadly sins?

and where dose it mention not to eat selfish?





i eat 1-2 times a day I'm primarily a vegetarian, i exorcise regularly and I'm still obese...i never eat out...

explain that?
No thanks, I prefer to go eat there. It is my choice how much and what I eat. I can eat shellfish because I am not an Isrealite from the Old Testament. If you live by the OT you are living under the law, good luck with that.
Shellfish are not prohibited food for Christians, you troll.
don't picket them, silly.

They are open 7 days? So they are working on the Sabbath? You MUST kill them all.

It's in the bible, you know.
let me guess it's a black and white married couple with two hispanic kids that they adopted and you "Christians" can't have that in your town can you. You people make me sick.
Who is to blame for gluttony ? The glutton who cant control himself or the one that presents the food ?
Christians can eat whatever we want based on Mark 7 and Acts 10. (Non-trolls already know that.)



Why aren't you addressing this to Jews?
You forgot to mention the manager is gay.
I hope this isn't a serious question.
I will be there with you the second tuesday of next week
Oh, curse those Godless Heathens!
And why are they sins?? Where is the logic, man?? Why is the bible right about ANYTHING man??!
I don't get the reference. Dang!
How many Blacks work there?



If there are a lot, then I am there.
no
WHAT ABOUT ALL YOU CAN EAT VEGGIES?
  • cracker barrel locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment